Make sure to check out the MacKenzie Meadows
Neighborhood on Facebook!
extra time to volunteer; if so, we need you!
Please click -
Committee Interest Form, and complete it
and send to the Association Manager.
2014 POOL RULES
Use of the pool is for Residents of the
Mackenzie Meadows HOA and their guests, and
Residents are responsible for all actions of
their children and guests. The pool cannot be
reserved for private use. Each home is limited
to a maximum of two (2) pool access cards.
Guests are limited to a maximum of 4 per
household and must be accompanied by a Resident
at all times.
6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Large groups or parties should contact
FirstService Residential; reservations do not
designate the pool exclusive, as the pool is
always open to Residents. The purpose of
reservations is to make sure that multiple
parties are not held at the pool on the same day
and time. For reservations, please e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
214-451-5419. Please reference the property name
in your message.
1. Swimmers must shower before entering the pool
2. No eating, drinking, or smoking allowed while
in the pool(s)
3. No glass containers
4. No alcoholic beverages
5. No animals/pets
6. No running or rough housing
7. No bicycles, scooters or skateboards
8. No abusive language, loud radios or excessive
9. Persons with an infectious disease are not
allowed in the pool
10. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool –
no cut-off pants allowed
11. Persons under 16 years of age are not
permitted inside the gated pool area or in the
pool without an adult 18 years or older in
12. Adults should not swim alone
13. Children in the baby pool must be supervised
by an adult 18 years or older at all times
14. Babies must be in appropriate waterproof
swimwear while in the pool(s).
15. Rafts or other large floatation devices are
not allowed in the pool when the pool is
16. The Homeowners’ Association assumes no
responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to
personal property or effects left in pool area.
17. The Homeowners’ Association assumes no
responsibility for any personal injury to anyone
resulting from use of the pool.
• VIOLATION OF POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF
• CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE POOL WITHOUT ADULT
• WARNING, NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
• NO DIVING
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
MANAGED BY FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL
To request a pool access
cards: contact your Association Manager at
email@example.com or call
214-451-5454.Replacement card is $25.00.
|If you have
anything you would like to see on this website
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is your community website; please help keep it up to date by
emailing the webmaster your community news,
events, photos, classifieds for the bulletin
If you would like to sign up to be on the neighborhood
email list please email
your name and address
so we can verify
that you are a MacKenzie Meadows Resident.